God is so good, and He brings JOY to my heart!
In the midst of this corona virus “storm” I wanted to share some of the miracles taking place at Agape House. I pray you are seeing the same sort of blessings in your life!
- Lunches continue to be brought in almost daily.
- We were blessed with an abundance of toilet paper a few weeks before there was a run on it in the stores!
- Kleenex and beef are some other needed donations we received.
- Lakeland builders made a donation to pay for half of the cost of the trim and doors needed to finish the boys home.
- Sherwin-Williams donated paint for the MPR at the boys home.
- It was recently noticed that there was a big limb down at the boys home; bushes needed to be removed and lots of other yard work needed to be done. In less then a week, without asking, two men contacted us to come and do a work day. They worked with Ben and took care of the limb, bushes and did a ton of yardwork.
- New timbers were donated to replace the ones that were rotting at the boys home.
- All of the flooring has been donated to finish boys home, and Tony Bachtell is donating his time to install all of it.
- And in the midst of not having our full staff present due to a myriad of health issues, and our head RA stepping down in March, we have still been able to keep the doors open and serve four girls and two boys in our program.
God is so good, and we are grateful for each of you who are His hands and feet. I pray these miracles will encourage all of us as we keep our trust in Him because He is faithful and good!
“I have told you this so that My JOY may be in you and that your JOY may be complete.” ~ John 15:11
Blessings . . .
See our Wish List for other items needed.
Please Pray For:
- students to fully accept their salvation in Jesus and allow His healing touch
- an outpouring of community participation in this year’s virtual 5K
- upcoming family visits for the students
- next year’s students and families
- next year’s home and school staff to be led by the spirit to their calling to Agape
Praise God For:
- girls participating in the ‘Thank You Parade’ encouraging essential workers
- continuation of our program consistently in spite of Covid-19
- the opportunity to venture into a Virtual 5K experience
The boys have been busy with a variety of activities these past few weeks, as we wait patiently for the time when we can have all of our amazing volunteers return to Agape House. They have been taking walks, in a variety of safe locations. Campfires have been popular. They went fishing this past weekend. And they have been very helpful with the chores, including clean up of the yard at the boys home.
Your financial gift will offer our teens the care they require during these uncertain times! To make a donation now, go to our ‘Get Involved’ tab.
Visit our website for employment opportunities: www.AgapeHouseHeals.org/Employment