Donate Now - Agape House Heals

DONATE TODAY


Upholding the Agape House promise to never turn away a child in need requires generosity of resources and gracious giving of time and talents. Fees for the services we offer are kept low and a sliding-fee scale is used based on family income level, but still we must rely on the support of our friends. The ongoing commitment of generous donations ensures we will be able to offer our teens the services they need to heal and move on to become healthy, productive, successful members of their families, their work environments, and their communities.Approximately 20% of the budget for Agape House comes from payment for tuition.  The other 80% comes from donations from individuals, civic groups, churches, businesses, and foundations. We are so grateful for and humbled by every gift we receive, and work to be responsible stewards of all that is so graciously given to us, be it school supplies, lunches, flooring, flowers, or funds.

Each and every gift makes an impact on those who use Agape House services.

Thank you in advance for your prayerful consideration of making a gift today to support the ministry in place at Agape House.

Agape House has a non-profit legal status as a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.

Leave a legacy.
We offer a planned giving opportunity.

Online donations go directly to the daily operations of the ministry, unless indicated otherwise.

Your payment information is kept secure with Paypal. When we receive notification of your donation we will send you an acknowledgement.

See more detailed information about our financial accountability through ECFA by clicking on this link: ECFA: Agape House

This Campaign has ended. No more pledges can be made.