Creation Calls for Praise
What a surprise to wake up and look outside the window to see a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground while the snow was still softly falling. The trees were gorgeous with the sparkling snow. Although, I am not a fan of the cold, I couldn’t help but be thankful for the snow. Creation simply calls for praise! How can it stay silent?
We have been blessed in so many ways and are thankful for each of you who keep us lifted up in prayer!
Praise God for:
- The spirit of compassion the girls have. They have been brainstorming different ways to use their time and talents to bless others in the upcoming weeks. It’s such a joy to watch them growing and become more of who God created them to be.
- Continued blessings. God has continued to bless us in big and small ways; from providing specific groceries to general needs, His hand has provided for our spoken and unspoken needs. Thank you for lifting us up in prayer!
- The unity among staff. We have been blessed with staff who are willing to do what it takes to keep communication open and prayer a priority.
Please pray for:
- The girls who have recently accepted the Lord into their lives to continue growing in their walk with the Lord.
- Wisdom for school staff and volunteers as they walk alongside the girls in their education.
- The families of Agape, staff and girls. Both have lost loved ones in the past few weeks. Pray for comfort and peace as they mourn their loss.
Can you give of your time & talents?
Call 262-745-1882 if you have questions.
These items can be dropped off at any time; please ask for a Donation Form
at the school office to complete with the following information:
- Description of Donated Item
- Value of Item Donated
- Name (and Business, if applicable) of Donor
- Phone Number of Donor
- Email of Donor
- Mailing Address so we can send you a donation receipt/thank you
Thank you for your consideration of this request!